Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Beginning at YOC

I woke up this morning with thoughts of crafting dancing through my head! I am looking forward to my first day at the YOC as an Art Instructor. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. 

  1. My name is Sarah
  2. I have been crafting my whole life! (37 years)
  3. Been happily married for 18 years to Carrell
  4. We have 4 girls together
  5. All 6 of us live in the big state of Texas
  6. I have many hobbies including photography, knitting, crochet, art journalism, and drinking COFFEE! 
  7. I love God 
Today I would really love to make hand print Christmas cards so that the kids can take them home to show off proudly. I look forward to working with Brenda Jerrett, Charles Lonon and everyone at YOC. 

More to come later! Time to get ready to Art it up at Da Center ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment